We are looking for you as an expert.
AQS is currently employing auditors for our worldwide home bases. If you are interested, send us your CV. Please check the prerequisities for becoming an IOSA auditor:
- completed Auditor Training (AAT or similiar)
- completed IOSA Auditor Training
- secondary education or higher
- minimum 5 years civilian or military aviation experience
- minimum 2 years experience in at least one IOSA discipline
- auditor qualification & experience
- general knowledge of ICAO, FAR, EU-OPS and similar regulations
- fluent English, both spoken & written
For Flight Operations and Engineering & Maintanance auditors additional requirements apply. Please find all requirements in the IOSA Programme Manual (Section 3). Opportunities for qualification in additional IOSA disciplines or as Lead Auditors and Evaluators possible.