Quality Control Expert.
We are looking for you as an expert.
As our Quality Control Expert you will cooperate in the continuous improvement of our internal Quality Management System. One of your primary tasks is to perform and coordinate quality checks of our global IOSA and ISAGO audit reports. This involves a high degree of interaction with our international customers, our intercultural auditor cadre and the International Air Transport Association (IATA) in Montréal. Beside these activities you will also be involved in conducting training sessions and IOSA Preparation Visits (IPV) for our esteemed customers. This position is limited to eighteen months.
More specifically, your duties will be related to the following areas:
- Performance of administrational and operational quality control checks of audit reports
- Support the Manager Quality Assurance and Quality Control in all duties required to effectively manage and improve the quality control processes
- Performance of training courses worldwide (e.g. IPV, IOSA Workshops, Aviation Auditor Training, etc.)
- Conduct internal audits to ensure compliance with standards applicable to the administration, documentation and operations of the IOSA programme
- Act as contact person to IATA's IOSA Program Office (IPS), international customer airlines and AQS' auditor cadre
- Preparation of Quality Management data and statistics
- Circulation of updates and revisions of external and internal documentation to the AQS auditors cadre
- Monitor, analyze and report company key performance indicators
- University/College degree in Engineering/Business Administration
- ATPL (desired but not strictly required)
- Profound experience in operational functions and scopes of the airline industry
- Fluency in written and spoken English (desired mother tongue English language level)
- Experience in Quality Management/Quality Assurance
- Strong communication skills and high degree of customer orientation
- Experience as a Trainer (desired but not strictly required)
- Positive attitude towards new challenges within our team and environment
- Willingness to travel worldwide
Since it was founded in February 2001, Aviation Quality Services GmbH is specialized in the training and certification of auditors as well as auditing of management systems in the aviation sector. The training and implementation of Safety Management Systems is another aspect of our business. We are market leaders in our segment. As subsidiary of Lufthansa Aviation Training GmbH we have set up our entrepreneurial home in one of the biggest aviation groups in the world. Among our customers are more than 120 international airlines on all continents. Our office is located in the Main Airport Center, a modern office complex at Frankfurt/Main Airport.
Please apply here.