We are looking for you as an expert.
As Training Coordinator you will manage, organise, develop and improve the training courses of Aviation Quality Services.
Focus areas will be:
- Development of new and refinement of existing training material in close cooperation with our trainers
- Liaison with our trainers regarding operational planning
- Cooperation with Sales & Marketing regarding training courses, including the production of contents for sales and marketing materials
- Liaison with current and potential customers, e.g. regarding course adaptation, customisation, etc.
- Monitoring of course feedback for continuous improvement purposes and reporting to other departments
- Administration and support in managing the web based training platform
- Preparation of the training venue before and during training courses
- Development and enhancement of quality standards and processes for the training department
- Management of ad-hoc projects related to the training area
- University Degree (preferably in engineering or aviation related matters)
- Apprenticeship, vocational training or similar, preferably in the aviation industry
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Fluency in German is desirable but not essential
- Vivid interest in training and aviation industry
- Interest and ability to work with intercultural clients and organisations
- Strong communication skills
- High degree of customer orientation
- Positive attitude towards new challenges
- Strong organizational talent
- Strong ability to work independently
- Strong assertiveness
- Proficiency in the MS Office Suite
Since it was founded in February 2001, Aviation Quality Services GmbH is specialized in the training and certification of auditors as well as auditing of management systems in the aviation sector. The training and implementation of Safety Management Systems is another aspect of our business. We are market leaders in our segment. As subsidiary of Lufthansa Aviation Training GmbH we have set up our entrepreneurial home in one of the biggest aviation groups in the world. Among our customers are more than 120 international airlines on all continents. Our office is located in the Main Airport Center, a modern office complex at Frankfurt/Main Airport.
Please apply here.