The benchmark for your business aircraft operations.
The International Standard for Business Aviation Operations (IS-BAO) is a worldwide recognised benchmark designed to support commercial and business flight departments in achieving a high level of safety and professionalism. In 2002 the International Business Aviation Council (IBAC) introduced IS-BAO as a safety code developed by the industry for the industry. Based on the International Standards and Recommended Practices of the ICAO, IS-BAO became a code of best practice for business aircraft operators all over the world. It is accepted as a means of compliance with ICAO Annex 6 Part II by several Civil Aviation Authorities. Furthermore the IS-BAO registration meets professional safety standards which are recognised within the implementing rules system of the EASA.
The outcome of the IS-BAO audit is a worldwide recognised registration which guarantees uninterrupted flight operations throughout Europe and the rest of the world. Up to now around 600 business aircraft operators are listed on the IS-BAO registry. Due to the fact that IS-BAO is based on ICAO and European aviation standards you can be sure that compliance with IS-BAO fulfils the latest requirements in the business aviation industry. IS-BAO is a continuously working standard that keeps your flight department on top level regarding the procedures and technologies.
As the first IATA accredited IOSA Audit Organisation (AO) in 2003, Aviation Quality Services (AQS) is looking back on many years of experience in the area of auditing. We are pleased to offer business aircraft operators the possibility to achieve the IS-BAO registration together with us. Benefit from the experience of our team and enhance the success and value of your flight department. Get certified by one of the leading AOs worldwide and become an IS-BAO registered business aircraft operator.
Your benefits at a glance:
- Access to the code of best practice in safety for business aircraft operators across the world
- Benefit from cost and time savings due to facilitation and optimisation of your operational processes
- Receive reduced insurance premiums
- Keep procedures and technologies in your flight department at a high standard
- Gain international recognition by various CAAs
- Achieve conformity of your flight department to international safety standards
- Get supported by highly experienced and well educated AQS auditors
- Learn from one of the most experienced AOs worldwide
The length of the audit depends on the size of the operator. Therefore we kindly ask you to contact us if you are interested in an individual quotation for your flight department.