Current situation regarding Covid-19:
Training operations continue at full speed
As the COVID-19 Coronavirus unexpectedly affected our industry worldwide, our top priority now is to keep our employees, customers, and partners safe and healthy. We aim to stay in touch and support you by keeping our team working remotely.
Besides, we are fortunate to be able to provide you with our distance services and learning solutions during this challenging time. We will be happy to greet you in our virtual classes for the following training sessions:
- EASA Part M Training | March 30 - April 1, 2020
- EASA Part 145 Training | April 6 - 8, 2020
- IOSA Airline Auditor Training | April 20 - 24, 2020
- SMS Complete Training | April 20 - 24, 2020
- SMS Recurrent Training | May 04 - 05, 2020
- SMS Advanced Training | May 06 - 08, 2020
- Aviation Auditor Recurrent Training | May 4-6, 2020
- Aviation Lead Auditor Training | May 7-8, 2020
- Aviation Auditor Training | May 11 - 15, 2020
We update and add new sessions regularly; you can check them here.
Being aware of the potential impacts resulting from the COVID-19, we would like to ensure that we are always available for you. Together we can address the arising problems and provide you with the best possible solutions. We will continue to monitor the situation as it evolves to overcome challenges and keep our business working continuously.
In case there is any additional support we can provide, please do not hesitate to contact us via
- Phone: +49 (0) 69 696 81739 (from 9 am to 6 pm, UTC+1)
- Email: email@example.com
The AQS team will actively keep you updated on our plans and notify of possible changes that may arise in the coming weeks.
We thank you for your time and cooperation,
Your AQS team