Current situation regarding Covid-19:
Operations continue at full speed
The COVID-19 global pandemic continues to affect all aspects of our lives on a daily basis. Understanding today's challenges, we have had to adapt and adjust accordingly. One thing that remains constant is our commitment to serve and support you with high-quality services in a safe environment.
With travel restrictions in place across the world, opportunities are limited at this time to conduct audits in the traditional method onsite. IATA recently introduced the IOSA Remote Audit as an alternative, allowing Operators to maintain their IOSA registration amidst the COVID-19 outbreak. If you have any questions or need additional information in this regard, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Though remote services are now an option, where possible, we have started offering on-site trainings and projects again. We are taking the necessary precautionary measures and observing the rules regarding proper hygiene and social distancing. Under the guidance of our local health authorities, we are putting our best efforts into maintaining a safe working environment.
As it relates to our public training schedule, all sessions scheduled for 2020 will be offered as remote training. With our distance learning solutions you can learn in real-time, from the comfort of your home or office. You may find further details regarding upcoming sessions here:
- IOSA Auditor Training | November 30 - December 4, 2020
- SMS Recurrent Training | November 30 - December 1, 2020
- Aviation Auditor Training for MROs | December 7 - December 11, 2020
- SMS Complete | December 14 - December 18, 2020
- SMS/Safety & Quality Professionals | December 14 - December 15, 2020
- Aviation Auditor Training | December 14 - December 18, 2020
- IOSA Auditor Training | January 11- January 15, 2021
- Aviation Auditor Training | January 18 - January 22, 2021
- SMS Complete | January 25 - January 29, 2021
We also would like to take this time to thank you for your trust and continuous support throughout this time. If you have any inquiries or concerns, we are readily available to support you; please do not hesitate to contact us via email at contact@AQS.email.
Thank you for your time and cooperation,
Your AQS team