SMS for Airlines
SMS for Safety and Quality Professionals.
- Our SMS for Safety and Quality Professionals training course has been developed for everybody that has responsibilities for implementing and managing the Safety Management System (SMS)
- The main focus is on reducing costs and avoiding non-compliance when developing your SMS concept
- You will learn how to avoid non-compliance when developing and implementing your SMS concept
- During this 3-day training course you will learn how to convince your colleagues and management of the benefits of an SMS
- You will understand the new roles and responsibilities used for a systematic risk management
- You will get to know the liability issues arising from SMS regulations and learn to avoid pitfalls
- Accountable Manager
- Chief Operating Officer (COO)
- Safety Manager
- Safety Pilot
- Flight Safety Officer
- Quality Manager
- Compliance Manager
Practical work experience in the applicable aviation area and general knowledge of aviation legislation.
Objectives & Syllabus
The participants will gain theoretical and practical knowledge in how to implement and manage an SMS according to ICAO and EASA requirements. For a more detailed description, please click here for the syllabus.
The following topics are covered in this training course:
- SMS Background and Integration
- Safety Knowledge Management
- Safety Culture and Reporting
- Communication Techniques and Safety Promotion
- Safety Assurance and Safety Performance Indicators (SPIs)
- Emergency Response Preparedness
After successfully passing a written exam the participants will receive a certificate at the last training course day.
The SMS/S&Q starts on the first day at 10 am and terminates on the last day at approximately 5 pm.
Frankfurt (Germany) or worldwide, according to customer demand.
We will provide you with different hotel suggestions for every location after your registration. Please note that hotel accommodation is not included in the training course fee and should be arranged directly by the training course participant.
February 25 - 27, 2019 in Frankfurt (Germany)
April 8 - 10, 2019 in Frankfurt (Germany)
July 8 - 10, 2019 in Frankfurt (Germany)
November 4 - 6, 2019 in Frankfurt (Germany)
EUR 1,790.00 excluding VAT.
! QUALITY CARD DISCOUNT:
For registering with the AQS Quality Card you will receive a 10% discount on the course fee. When you register, mark the check box "I have an AQS Quality Card ID Number" and enter your Quality Card ID Number.
This course can also be booked as an in-house course. Please contact us for an individual quotation. The in-house course can be offered in English, German, French, Portuguese, Turkish or Swedish.
Our customer references:
Please click here to see our customer reference list.