EASA Air OPS Implementation Support and Audit (according to Reg. EC 965/2012).
Adapt the new regulatory framework.
The European Commission published on 5 October 2012, the Regulation (EC) No. 965/2012. It lays down technical requirements and administrative procedures related to air operations along with the Implementing Rules, Acceptable Means of Compliance and Guidance Material in accordance with the provisions of the rulemaking procedure.
This new EC Regulation is applicable since 28 October 2014 for all EASA member states airlines having an impact on how National Aviation Authorities (NAA) & Operators work and demonstrate their compliance with regulations.
In order to ensure a smooth transition and a high level of civil aviation safety in the European Union we support you in implementing measures reflecting the scientific and technical progresses in the field of air operations. Our services range from a Gap Analysis and Consulting to the final audit programme according to the new regulation. Moreover we may offer you a valuable 3-day training course on EASA Air OPS regulations in order to train internal auditors.
Our preparation services at a glance:
- Documentation check
- Spot checks on implementation
- Cross reference to EU OPS
- Preparation of internal EASA Air OPS audits
- Conduct internal audits according to Reg EC 965/12 checklists
- Verify follow-up activities
- Internal trainee auditors may observe the audit and conduct parts of the audit under supervision
- Issue AQS certificate of completion of contracted audits according to AQS EASA Air OPS Audit programme after closure of all audits
- Indirect training of staff
- Sharing of experience
The detailed EASA Air OPS Regulation EC 965/2012 can be downloaded from our library.