Benefit from our experience:
- As the first IATA Endorsed Training Organisation (ETO) our training courses are based on profound theoretical as well as practical knowledge.
- We have experienced trainers in aviation industry with airline background.
- Our trainer team has already conducted several Aviation Auditor Training (AAT) courses and because of this they are perfectly equipped with practical skills.
- All our trainers are perfectly acquainted with regulatory background and implementation guidelines.
Increase your knowledge:
- Our AAT is an unique auditing course with aviation focus.
- You will gain relevant and concise quality management knowledge and simultaneously complete the basic training to be an aviation auditor.
- Video training, case studies and debriefings have the effect of greater learning successes.
- This training course is suitable for all airline-related companies.
- Course content and regulations are updated continuously.
Take advantage of the AQS Aviation Auditor Training:
- For every registration done with an AQS Quality Card ID number you will receive a discount of 10%.
- We can offer you in-house AAT courses in different languages.
- In-house AAT courses can be adapted according to your individual needs (e.g. based on FAA regulatory framework).
Combine the Aviation Auditor Training with other training courses to become an AQS certified professional.
Here you can find all combinations:
Aviation personnel that is involved in the implementation of internal audits or in quality management procedures of an aviation company.
Objectives & Syllabus
Our training imparts the latest knowledge about quality management and the conduct of audits. You will be enabled to work as internal auditor and gain compact expertise concerning quality management systems in accordance with the relevant requirements.
For a more detailed description, please click here for the syllabus.
After successfully passing a written exam the participants will be certified as internal aviation auditor.
The Aviation Auditor Training starts on the first day at 10 am and terminates on the last day at approximately 3 pm.
Frankfurt (Germany), Berlin (Germany), Munich (Germany), Lisbon (Portugal), Zurich (Switzerland), Abu Dhabi (UAE), Hong Kong (China), Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) or worldwide, according to customers' demand.
We will provide you with different hotel suggestions for every location after your registration. Please note that hotel accommodation is not included in the training course fee and should be arranged directly by the training course participant.
May 20 - 24, 2019 in Frankfurt (Germany)
June 03 - 07, 2019 in Frankfurt (Germany)
June 17 - 21, 2019 in Hong Kong (China)
July 07 -11, 2019 in Abu Dhabi (UAE)
July 15 - 19, 2019 in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
August 12 - 16, 2019 in Frankfurt (Germany)
September 02 - 06, 2019 in Hong Kong (China)
September 09 - 13, 2019 in Frankfurt (Germany) for Ground Handling Providers
October 07 - 11, 2019 in Munich (Germany)
October 14 - 18, 2019 in Lisbon (Portugal)
October 21 - 25, 2019 in Zurich (Switzerland)
October 28 - November 01, 2019 in Frankfurt (Germany)
November 04 - 08, 2019 in Hong Kong (China)
November 25 - 29, 2019 in Berlin (Germany)
December 02 - 06, 2019 in Frankfurt (Germany)
EUR 2,090.00 excluding VAT (2018)
EUR 2,290.00 excluding VAT (2019)
! QUALITY CARD DISCOUNT:
For registering with the AQS Quality Card you will receive a 10% discount on the course fee. When you register, mark the check box "I have an AQS Quality Card ID Number" and enter your Quality Card ID Number.
Payments in other currencies than Euros on request.
Miles & More
Upon successful completion of the training, we will reward you with 1000 Miles and More Award miles for every attended training day!
In case it is not possible for you to join one of our open Aviation Auditor Training courses at the suggested dates, you have the opportunity to book an in-house course.
The in-house course can be offered in different languages.
Please contact us for an individual quotation.
Our customer references:
Please click here to see our customer reference list.