In this training course you will learn how to manage a team, deal with possible conflicts, traps and cultural differences as well as how to improve your auditing skills and presentation techniques. Video training, case studies and debriefings will assist you to achieve this goal. Further, you will review audit follow-up processes as well as corrective action requests in order to be proficient as a Certified Aviation Lead Auditor. We recommend attending the Aviation Auditor Recurrent Training prior to this course.
Benefit from our experience:
- As the first IATA Endorsed Training Organisation (ETO) our training courses are based on profound theoretical as well as practical knowledge.
- We have experienced trainers in aviation industry with airline background.
- Our trainer team has already conducted several Aviation Lead Auditor Training courses and because of this they are perfectly equipped with practical skills.
- Our trainers are perfectly acquainted with regulatory background and implementation guidelines.
Increase your knowledge:
- You will learn how to successfully master and improve your auditing skills.
- Video training, case studies and debriefings have the effect of greater learning successes.
- We equip you with the necessary knowledge and skills for audit preparation, presentation techniques and team leading abilities.
- This training course is suitable for all airline-related companies.
- You will review audit follow-ups as well as corrective action requests in order to be proficient as a Certified Aviation Auditor.
Take advantage of the AQS Aviation Lead Auditor Training:
- You receive 5,000 Miles&More or topbonus award miles.
- For every registration done with an AQS Quality Card ID number you will receive a discount of 10%.
- We can offer you in-house Aviation Lead Auditor Training courses in different languages.
- Experienced aviation auditors
- Lead auditors
- IOSA auditors
Basic Auditor Training (Aviation Auditor Training or similar)
- Get a better overview and gain time in your follow up activities
- Gain the necessary knowledge and skills for audit preparation, presentation techniques and team leading abilities
- Review audit follow-up and corrective actions records as well in order to be proficient as a certified lead auditor
For a more detailed description, please click here for the syllabus.
After successful completion of the Aviation Lead Auditor Training the participants will receive a certificate at the last training course day.
The Aviation Lead Auditor Training course starts on the first day at 10am and terminates on the last day at approximately 4 pm.
It is highly recommended to attend beforehand our 3-day Aviation Auditor Recurrent Training.
Frankfurt (Germany), Hong Kong (China) or worldwide, according to your needs.
We will provide you with different hotel suggestions for every location after your registration. Please note that hotel accommodation is not included in the training course fee and should be arranged directly by the training course participant.
November 16 - 17, 2017 in Frankfurt (Germany)
December 07 - 08, 2017 in Hong Kong (China)
March 15 - 16, 2018 in Hong Kong (China)
June 07 - 08, 2018 in Frankfurt (Germany)
November 15 - 16, 2018 in Frankfurt (Germany)
December 06 - 07, 2018 in Hong Kong (China)
Optional: You can book additionally our Aviation Auditor Recurrent Training (AART) which takes place beforehand.
The price per participant is EUR 890,00 excluding VAT.
The price per participant for the 5-day Aviation Auditor Recurrent Training & Aviation Lead Auditor Training course is EUR 1.590,00 excluding VAT.
! QUALITY CARD DISCOUNT:
For registering with the AQS Quality Card you will receive a 10% discount on the 5-day course fee. When you register, mark the check box "I have an AQS Quality Card ID Number" and enter your Quality Card ID Number.
Miles&More or topbonus Award miles
For this training you receive 2,000 Miles&More or topbonus Award miles. If you decide for both the 3-day Aviation Auditor Recurrent Training and the 2-day Aviation Lead Auditor Training in combination you will receive 5,000 Miles&More or topbonus Award miles.
In case it is not possible for you to join one of our public Aviation Auditor Recurrent Training & Aviation Lead Auditor Training courses at the suggested dates, you have the opportunity to book an in-house course. Please contact us for an individual quotation.
Our customer references:
Please click here to see our customer reference list.