- As the first IATA Endorsed Training Organisation (ETO) our training courses are based on profound theoretical as well as practical knowledge.
- Our trainers have many years of practical experience in IOSA and a solid academic background.
- All trainers are IOSA Lead Auditors.
- Our conceptual design is influenced by our considerable experience as the world’s first Audit Organisation in the IOSA market.
- Benefit from our comprehensive IOSA expertise and become an "Enhanced IOSA" expert.
- We have the capacity to offer in-house IOSA Airline Auditor Training courses all over the world even on short notice.
- You receive 5,000 Miles&More Award miles.
- For every registration done with an AQS Quality Card ID number you will receive a discount of 10%.
- Operational airline representatives
- Auditors in aviation
- Aviation personnel that is involved in the implementation and conduct of internal audits according to the IOSA standard
The training provides participants with the necessary skills and requirements to prepare the airline for the IOSA Renewal audit and to understand the Enhanced IOSA (E-IOSA) concept according to ORG 3.4.13.
- Understand how the IOSA Audit Programme is built up
- Understand the way how IOSA Auditors assess IOSA requirements (ISARPs)
- Understand how to read ISARPs
- Understand the Enhanced IOSA concept
- Be able to conform to ORG 3.4.6 & 3.4.7 (core “Enhanced IOSA” ISARPs)
- Understand the importance of the governing IOSA Operational discipline ORG
- Be able to perform an IOSA Audit Report system
- Be able to verify IOSA post-audit corrective actions
- Get the knowledge and skills appropriate for the conduct of enhanced IOSA
For a more detailed description, please click here for the syllabus.
After successfully passing a written exam the participants will receive a certificate at the last training course day.
The IOSA Airline Auditor Training starts on the first day at 10 am and terminates on the last day at approximately 4 pm.
Frankfurt (Germany), Moscow (Russia), Cairo (Egypt), Abu Dhabi (UAE), Miami (USA), Atlanta (USA), Hong Kong (China) or worldwide, according to customer demands.
We will provide you with different hotel suggestions for every location after your registration. Please note that hotel accommodation is not included in the training course fee and should be arranged directly by the training course participant.
March 19 - 23, 2018 in Frankfurt (Germany)
May 07-11, 2018 in Hong Kong (China)
June 04 - 08, 2018 in Miami (USA)
June 24 - 28, 2018 in Abu Dhabi (UAE)
September 10 - 14, 2018 in Atlanta (USA)
September 17 - 21, 2018 in Moscow (Russia) - in Russian language
September 24 - 28, 2018 in Frankfurt (Germany)
September 30 - October 04, 2018 in Cairo (Egypt)
November 11 - 15, 2018 in Abu Dhabi (UAE)
December 03 - 07, 2018 in Frankfurt (Germany)
December 10 - 14, 2018 in Hong Kong (China)
Frankfurt, Cairo, Abu Dhabi, Miami, Atlanta and Hong Kong: English
The price per participant is EUR 1,990.00 excluding VAT.
! QUALITY CARD DISCOUNT:
For registering with the AQS Quality Card you will receive a 10% discount on the 5-day training course. When you register, mark the check box "I have an AQS Quality Card ID Number" and enter your Quality Card ID Number.
Miles&More Award miles
For this training you receive 5,000 Miles&More Award miles.
In case it is not possible for you to join one of our open IOSA Airline Auditor Training (according to ORG 3.4.13) courses at the suggested dates, you have the opportunity to book an in-house course.
Please contact us for an individual quotation.
Our customer references:
Please click here to see our customer reference list.