Web-Based FRM Training.
Cost-effective FRM introduction.
- Our Web-Based Training (WBT) offers a flexible solution to fulfil the training requirements of ICAO, EASA and FAA for crew members and ground personnel.
- This training will be delivered individually in a computer web browser.
- At the end of the course, a certificate can be printed as proof of successful completion.
- Overview of all relevant contents within only 60 minutes and on every computer worldwide.
- Our Web-Based Training solutions can be adapted to your individual needs depending on the number of required accesses.
- The WBT consists of video presentations, examples, definitions and interactive visualizations.
A. Hardware Requirements
- Graphic resolution: normally 1024 x 768, 16 million colors
- Speed of Internet access: 1 Mbit/s or faster
- Sound card with speakers or headset
B. Software Requirements
- Optimised for Windows 7 or higher
- Optimised for Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 or higher
- Adobe Flash Player 14 or higher
- MP3 player such as Microsoft Windows Media Player for voice playback
- Personnel who have a fatigue-critical function within the organization
- Aviation personnel involved in crew-planning
- Flight and cabin crew
- Authorities approving and assessing operators' FRM
- Safety managers
- Flight operation directors
- Understanding key FRM elements
- Understanding basic facts about sleep
- Understand FRM's overall benefits for a company
- Getting a first idea of FRM integration
- What is fatigue and FRMS?
- Fatigue-related accidents for analysis
- Scientific basis and background
- Consequences and countermeasures of crew-member fatigue
- Environmental factors that reduce alertness
- FRM as part of a functioning SMS
At the end of the course, a certificate can be printed as proof of successful completion.
Any location where internet access is available
As an individual person you have the possibility to get one single access for the amount of € 110 excluding VAT.
We would be pleased to provide you with an individual quotation depending on the required number of accesses. Please contact us.
Our customer references:
Please click here to see our customer reference list.