IOSA Auditor Training.
Become an IOSA expert.
- As the first IATA Endorsed Training Organisation (ETO) we have successfully conducted more than 100 IOSA Auditor Training courses all over the world with around 1,450 participants.
- Our trainers have many years of practical experience in IOSA and a solid academic background.
- All trainers are IOSA Lead Auditors.
- Our conceptual design is influenced by our considerable experience as the world’s first Audit Organisation in the IOSA market.
- Benefit from our comprehensive IOSA expertise and become an IOSA expert.
- We have the capacity to offer in-house IOSA Auditor Training (IAT) courses all over the world even on short notice.
- Experienced aviation auditors seeking an IOSA upgrade, e. g. for working with an accredited audit organisation (open positions here)
- Airline internal auditors and airline IOSA designees
The evaluation of trainees' background is part of the registration process. Sufficient aviation and audit experience to follow and understand the course contents and exercises are mandatory prerequisites for participation. Furthermore it is required that your English language skills will allow you to understand the instructor, to participate in group discussions and to understand the examination. In case of any doubt please contact us any time.
Our goal is to make you an IOSA subject matter expert by letting you benefit from many years of IOSA experience. Practical exercises will give you the opportunity to train in IOSA auditing techniques including the use of the IOSA checklists as well as interpretation of the IOSA Standards and Recommended Practices (ISARPs). Thereby, the introduction to the IOSA programme and the IOSA terminology is as important as the transfer of cultural awareness and auditors competences. Our instructors are training experts as well as highly experienced IOSA auditors.
For a more detailed description, please click here for the syllabus.
The course concludes with an optional final IATA exam. Participants who pass the written exam will receive the IATA certificate for completing the IOSA Auditor Training course. The course requires the trainees to work through pre-course materials as well as to actively cooperate during the training.
The IOSA Auditor Training starts on the first day at 10 am and terminates on the last day at approximately 5 pm.
Frankfurt (Germany), Abu Dhabi (UAE), Miami (USA), Hong Kong (China) or worldwide, according to customer demand.
We will provide you with different hotel suggestions for every location after your registration. Please note that hotel accommodation is not included in the training course fee and should be arranged directly by the training course participant.
July 30 - August 03, 2018 in Frankfurt (Germany)
August 06 - 10, 2018 in Hong Kong (China)
October 08 - 12, 2018 in Frankfurt (Germany)
October 29 - November 02, 2018 in Hong Kong (China)
November 05 - 09, 2018 in Frankfurt (Germany)
November 25 - 29, 2018 in Abu Dhabi (UAE)
December 10 - 14, 2018 Frankfurt (Germany)
The price per participant is USD 2,500.00 plus USD 100.00 for examination.
In case it is not possible for you to join one of our open IAT courses at the suggested dates, you have the opportunity to book an in-house course.
Please contact us for an individual quotation.
Our customer references:
Please click here to see our customer reference list.