IOSA Airline Auditor Training (3 days)Back to course overview
This three-day training provides participants with the necessary skills and techniques to understand the IOSA program and audit against the IOSA requirement. The course allows participants to gain both theoretical and practical knowledge, while benefitting from the experiences of AQS as an Audit Organization (AO). Participants will become more familiar with the IOSA program and documentation.
This training course was developed based on the IOSA Quality Assurance Program, and it fully satisfies the initial and recurrent training requirement in accordance with the Organization (ORG) requirement. Most importantly, the latest developments in the IOSA program will be shared in this course, ensuring that participants can be prepared for any upcoming changes in the program.
For more details, click here for the fact sheet.
At the end of this course, participants should be able to:
- Understand the IOSA requirements
- Conduct internal audits against the IOSA Standards and Recommended Practices (ISARPs)
- Apply IOSA Auditing Methodologies and Techniques
- Understand the IOSA program’s latest changes
- Operational airline representatives
- Aviation auditors
- Aviation personnel who are involved in the implementation and conduct of internal audits according to the IOSA standard
It is recommended that participants have some operational auditing background.