Web-Based SMS Training.
Cost-effective SMS introduction.
- The employees will be provided with the required basic SMS knowledge.
- The course focuses on the importance of making hazard reports and how hazard reporting integrates with other parts of a functioning SMS.
- This training will be delivered individually in a computer web browser.
- At the end of the course, a certificate can be printed as proof of successful completion.
- Overview of all relevant contents within only 60 minutes and on every computer worldwide.
- Our Web-Based Training solutions can be adapted to your individual needs depending on the number of required accesses.
- The WBT consists of examples, definitions and interactive visualizations.
A. Hardware Requirements
- Graphic resolution: normally 1024 x 768, 16 million colors
- Speed of Internet access: 1 Mbit/s or faster
- Sound card with speakers or headset
B. Software Requirements
- Optimised for Windows 7 or higher
- Optimised for Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 or higher
- Adobe Flash Player 14 or higher
- MP3 player such as Microsoft Windows Media Player for voice playback
All personnel having a safety critical function within the organisation (e.g. flight and cabin crew, maintenance, ground personnel, etc.)
- Fulfil the requirements of ICAO standards and EASA as well as FAA
- Understand the concept of a Safety Management System
- Understand how the corporate culture can influence safety
- Have a clear idea on how the safety related duties & responsibilities are distributed within the organisation
- Understand the duties and responsibilities of crew members and ground personnel in relation to safety
- Introduction to SMS Framework
- Definitions (Safety, Hazard, Risk)
- Safety Policy and Objectives
- Safety Management System Components and Elements
- Safety Assurance
At the end of the training course, a certificate can be printed as proof of successful completion.
Any location where internet access is available
As an individual person you have the possibility to get one single access for the amount of 110,00€ excluding VAT.
We would be pleased to provide you with an individual quotation depending on the required number of accesses. Please contact us.
Benefit from our SMS expertise: We support your company implementing a Safety Management System.
Our customer references:
Please click here to see our customer reference list.