Safety Performance Indicator TrainingBack to course overview
Safety Performance Indicators (SPIs) are used to monitor and measure the safety performance in an organization. In accordance with ICAO Annex 19, service providers shall develop and maintain the means to verify the safety performance of the organization and to validate the effectiveness of safety risk controls.
In our new Safety Performance Indicators Training, participants will learn about the regulatory requirements surrounding safety performance, as well how to quantify safety and measure safety performance. You will gain relevant knowledge on how to determine an acceptable level of safety performance, and how to integrate and develop SPIs that are relevant to the SMS in your organisation.
- Understanding requirements for SPIs
- Understanding elements of an SMS, e.g. the risk management process
- Awareness of duties & responsibilities
- Ability to integrate and develop SPIs relevant to the SMS in your organisation
- Aviation personnel who are involved in the implementation and development of safety performance indicators of an aviation company
After successfully passing a written exam the participants will be provided with certificates.