Founded in 2001, Aviation Quality Services (AQS) is a full-service provider of safety and quality management solutions in the aviation industry. Besides various audit programs, AQS offers training and services worldwide to provide a long-term effect on operational efficiency and performance.
We were the world’s first IOSA Audit Organization (AO) accredited by IATA in 2003 to audit international airlines according to the IOSA standard. As one of the only two IATA Endorsed Training Organizations (ETO) accredited to conduct the IOSA Auditor Training, AQS is able to train new IOSA auditors on behalf of IATA. AQS is economically fully independent; however, as a 100% subsidiary of Lufthansa Aviation Training, we benefit from the financial backing of Europe’s largest airline group.
From various training courses to the conduct of audits and the implementation of an effective Safety Management System, we are a full-service provider for all your quality and safety needs.
We encourage a cooperation based on partnership. Our mutual goal is to develop a long-term strategy for the optimization of your processes while keeping in mind your requirements.
Our multilingual and multicultural qualified experts are located all over the world. All of our training courses can be conducted at your premises.
Our experts have an excellent understanding of the aviation industry’s needs and challenges. As one of the biggest AOs in terms of IOSA market share, our auditors remain highly busy and proficient.
We develop training solutions that are tailored exactly to your needs and requirements – with flexible scheduling and customized support.
Quality is teamwork
AQS' team of experts hail from all six continents and each has an extraordinary range of intercultural experience. Our passion for aviation keeps us motivated to strive for continuous improvement.
The Aviation Quality Services’ headquarters are located near Frankfurt International Airport. The headquarters usually serve as a venue for our public training courses in Frankfurt.
Our experts are allocated from our headquarters in Frankfurt and home bases in Hong Kong, Dubai, Johannesburg and Miami.
Please tap your nearest home base for contact details.
Hand in hand with IATA
AQS was the world's first IOSA Audit Organization (AO) accredited by IATA under the IOSA program. We are also one of the only two Endorsed Training Organizations (ETOs) to conduct the IOSA Auditor Training on behalf of IATA.
Your future at Aviation Quality Services
Quality Control and Quality Assurance Specialist
Jump onboard with AQS
We are looking for a Quality Control and Quality Assurance Specialist (m/f/diverse). This is a full-time position to be filled as soon as possible. The position is limited to 18 month. A permanent employment contract is a future option.
As our QC & QA Specialist you will contribute to the management, organization and continuous improvement of our internal Quality Management System. One of your prime tasks is to perform and coordinate quality checks of our global IOSA audit reports. This involves a high degree of interaction with our international customers, our intercultural auditor cadre and the International Air Transport Association in Montreal (IATA).
Other focus areas will be:
- You will be involved in the conduct of internal audits, support the Manager Quality Assurance and Quality Control in promoting a culture of quality within the organization and drive continuous improvement
- You will coordinate the internal auditor quality performance program and support improvement initiatives aimed at ensuring the continuous improvement of the audit process
- Based on your experience with the IOSA program, you might be tasked to conduct IOSA Preparation Visits and, eventually, other trainings for our customers
- Experience in operational functions and scopes of the airline industry
- Interest and ability to work with intercultural clients and organisations
- Strong English communication skills and high degree of customer orientation
- Expierence in Quality Management / Quality Assurance
- Positive attitude towards new challenges within our team and environment
- University/college degree in Engineering, Business Administration or ATPL desired but not necessarily required
- IT Skills to include advanced knowledge of Excel (e.g.: macros), Access and software that can contribute to the improvement of management of documentation and records would be an asset
Please note that we can only accept applications including your earnings expectation and earliest starting date.