Founded in 2001, Aviation Quality Services (AQS) is a full-service provider of safety and quality management solutions in the aviation industry. Besides various audit programs, AQS offers training and services worldwide to provide a long-term effect on operational efficiency and performance.
We were the world’s first IOSA Audit Organization (AO) accredited by IATA in 2003 to audit international airlines according to the IOSA standard. As one of the only two IATA Endorsed Training Organizations (ETO) accredited to conduct the IOSA Auditor Training, AQS is able to train new IOSA auditors on behalf of IATA. AQS is economically fully independent; however, as a 100% subsidiary of Lufthansa Aviation Training, we benefit from the financial backing of Europe’s largest airline group.
From various training courses to the conduct of audits and the implementation of an effective Safety Management System, we are a full-service provider for all your quality and safety needs.
We encourage a cooperation based on partnership. Our mutual goal is to develop a long-term strategy for the optimization of your processes while keeping in mind your requirements.
Our multilingual and multicultural qualified experts are located all over the world. All of our training courses can be conducted at your premises.
Our experts have an excellent understanding of the aviation industry’s needs and challenges. As one of the biggest AOs in terms of IOSA market share, our auditors remain highly busy and proficient.
We develop training solutions that are tailored exactly to your needs and requirements – with flexible scheduling and customized support.
Quality is teamwork
AQS' team of experts hail from all six continents and each has an extraordinary range of intercultural experience. Our passion for aviation keeps us motivated to strive for continuous improvement.
The Aviation Quality Services’ headquarters are located at the Main Airport Center. You can easily reach our office from Frankfurt International Airport. The headquarters usually serve as a venue for our public training courses in Frankfurt.
Our experts are allocated from our headquarters in Frankfurt and home bases in Hong Kong, Dubai, Johannesburg, Miami and Moscow.
Please tap your nearest home base for contact details.
Hand in hand with IATA
AQS was the world's first IOSA Audit Organization (AO) accredited by IATA under the IOSA program. We are also one of the only two Endorsed Training Organizations (ETOs) to conduct the IOSA Auditor Training on behalf of IATA.
Your future at Aviation Quality Services
Manager Quality Assurance and Quality Control
Jump onboard with AQS
We are looking for a Manager Quality Assurance and Quality Control (m/f/diverse). This is a full-time position to be filled as soon as possible. The position is limited to 18 month. A permanent employment contract is a future option.
As our QA & QC Manager (m/f/diverse) you will manage, organize and continuously develop the internal Quality Management System of Aviation Quality Services. One of your prime tasks is to perform and coordinate quality checks of our global IOSA audit reports. This involves a high degree of interaction with our international customers, our intercultural auditor cadre and the International Air Transport Association in Montreal (IATA).
Other focus areas will be:
- Organize and manage quality assurance & control functions in close cooperation with our customers
- Participate as auditor in internal audits and supplier audits
- Oversee the quality control for our training programme
- Be the key contact person to IATA´s IOSA Programme Office (IPO)
- Liaise and cooperate with IATA and participate in management review meetings and quality performance review meetings (Montreal)
- Support the Director of Operations and ensure continuous performance improvement of our international and intercultural auditor cadre
- Represent AQS as auditee during IATA accreditation audits
- Participate in regular IOSA QA meetings and conference calls
- Collect and prepare QM data and statistics
- University/college degree in Engineering or Business Administration desired
- Experience in Quality Management / Quality Assurance
- Profound experience in operational functions and scopes of the airline industry
- Interest and ability to work with intercultural clients and organisations
- Strong English communication skills and high degree of customer orientation
- Positive attitude towards new challenges within our team and environment
- Qualification as a quality auditor desired
Please note that we can only accept applications including your earnings expectation and earliest starting date.
Manager Travel, Planning & Logistics
Jump onboard with AQS
Der Bereich Travel, Planning & Logistics sorgt durch Flug- und Hotelbuchungen, in den gängigen Systemen, für einen reibungslosen Ablauf unseres operativen Geschäfts. Ferner übernehmen Sie Planungs- und Kontrollfunktionen für den weltweiten Einsatz unserer Teams.
In dieser Funktion sind Sie u. a. für das Reisemanagement zuständig. Unsere 80 Auditoren/innen, Trainer und Consultants sind täglich weltweit auf Reisen, um unsere zahlreichen Kunden zu betreuen.
- Erarbeitung von Reiseplänen
- Flugbuchungen in Amadeus und über das Internet, Reservierung von Hotels, Mietwagen etc.
- Kontrolle der Auslastung gebuchter Flüge und ggf. Durchführung von Buchungsänderungen
- Erarbeitung von Kostenaufstellungen für das Financial Controlling
- Organisatorische Aufgaben in der Auditplanung und im Management unseres Auditorenteams
- Abitur oder Fachhochschulreife
- Abgeschlossene Ausbildung als Reiseverkehrskaufmann (m/w/divers) und mehrjährige Berufserfahrung
- Sehr gute Englischkenntnisse; weitere Fremdsprachen sind von Vorteil
- Ausgeprägte Kundenorientierung und Kommunikationsfähigkeit
- Eigeninitiative, Verantwortungs- und Leistungsbereitschaft, Flexibilität und Belastbarkeit
- Teamfähigkeit und interkulturelle Kompetenz
- Selbständige und strukturierte Arbeitsweise
- Sehr gute EDV-Kenntnisse (MS Office und branchenübliche Buchungssysteme)
Jump onboard with AQS
Thank you for your interest in AQS! If you wish to jump onboard with AQS and submit an unsolicited application, i.e. apply for a position that has not been specifically advertised; please send your CV and application via the button below. Please note applications sent to any other email address will be automatically discarded.