Founded in 2001, Aviation Quality Services (AQS) is a full-service provider of safety and quality management solutions in the aviation industry. Besides various audit programs, AQS offers training and services worldwide to provide a long-term effect on operational efficiency and performance.
We were the world’s first IOSA Audit Organization (AO) accredited by IATA in 2003 to audit international airlines according to the IOSA standard. As one of the only two IATA Endorsed Training Organizations (ETO) accredited to conduct the IOSA Auditor Training, AQS is able to train new IOSA auditors on behalf of IATA. AQS is economically fully independent; however, as a 100% subsidiary of Lufthansa Aviation Training, we benefit from the financial backing of Europe’s largest airline group.
From various training courses to the conduct of audits and the implementation of an effective Safety Management System, we are a full-service provider for all your quality and safety needs.
We encourage a cooperation based on partnership. Our mutual goal is to develop a long-term strategy for the optimization of your processes while keeping in mind your requirements.
Our multilingual and multicultural qualified experts are located all over the world. All of our training courses can be conducted at your premises.
Our experts have an excellent understanding of the aviation industry’s needs and challenges. As one of the biggest AOs in terms of IOSA market share, our auditors remain highly busy and proficient.
We develop training solutions that are tailored exactly to your needs and requirements – with flexible scheduling and customized support.
Quality is teamwork
AQS' team of experts hail from all six continents and each has an extraordinary range of intercultural experience. Our passion for aviation keeps us motivated to strive for continuous improvement.
The Aviation Quality Services’ headquarters are located at the Main Airport Center. You can easily reach our office from Frankfurt International Airport. The headquarters usually serve as a venue for our public training courses in Frankfurt.
Our experts are allocated from our headquarters in Frankfurt and home bases in Hong Kong, Dubai, Johannesburg, Miami and Moscow.
Please tap your nearest home base for contact details.
Hand in hand with IATA
AQS was the world's first IOSA Audit Organization (AO) accredited by IATA under the IOSA program. We are also one of the only two Endorsed Training Organizations (ETOs) to conduct the IOSA Auditor Training on behalf of IATA.
Your future at Aviation Quality Services
Sales & Marketing Associate
Jump onboard with AQS
We are looking for a Sales and Marketing Associate (m/f/diverse). This is a full-time position to be filled as soon as possible. The position is limited to 18 month. A permanent employment contract is a future option.
In this position, you will work as a part of the Sales and Marketing Team, cooperating with other team members responsible for attaining targets in the areas of sales and company growth.
Your duties will encompass the following areas:
- Management and expansion of AQS customer contacts
- Strategic business development of the company
- Development of new target markets and distribution channels
- Build and maintain long-term customer relationships
- Serving as the point of contact for customers and communicate with them by phone and email to respond to questions and requests
- Develop proposals according to clients’ needs with resource and cost calculations
- Work closely together with other departments to ensure the quality of your sales
- Maintain up to date records on all sales activity
- General higher education
- Outstanding knowledge of global airline markets
- Great interest in commercial aviation
- Interest and ability to work with intercultural clients and organizations
- Sales abilities and convincing skills
- Ability to negotiate in spoken and written English, good knowledge of German
- Experience and proficiency in contract arrangements
- Distinct enforcement and negotiation assets
We are particularly interested if you also have:
- Completed vocational training or study
- Operational experience with air carrier
- Previous experience in the field of Sales and/or Marketing
- Fluency in additional languages other than those stated above
Please note that we can only accept applications including your earnings expectation and earliest starting date.
Jump onboard with AQS
Thank you for your interest in AQS! If you wish to jump onboard with AQS and submit an unsolicited application, i.e. apply for a position that has not been specifically advertised; please send your CV and application via the button below. Please note applications sent to any other email address will be automatically discarded.