Experienced Trainers in the area of Fatigue Risk Management.
We are looking forward to working with you.
AQS is looking for you to support our team, on a freelance basis, in the area of Fatigue Risk Management. In case you have a deep knowledge in implementing Fatigue Risk Management Systems within the aviation industry, if you are familiar with the aviation world and other related topics, making you an expert in the area of Fatigue Risk Management, please feel free to send us your CV.
Working at AQS means being part of a very successful company oriented at 100% customer satisfaction. As a trainer in our company you will have the chance to work with multicultural customers and in a friendly environment.
Please check the prerequisites for becoming a trainer at AQS:
- secondary education or higher
- ATPL desired but not strictly required
- civilian or military aviation experience
- experience in developing and implementing Fatigue Risk Management Systems in aviation
- experience and excellent reputation as instructor and/or consultant
- profound knowledge of ICAO Doc 9966, ICAO Fatigue Management Guide for Airline Operators, ICAO Fatigue Management Guide for Airline Operations, EASA ORO.FTL, and similar regulations
If you are interested in the position, forward your application to recruitment[at]aviation-quality-services[dot]com.