IOSA FLT Auditors.
We are looking for you as an expert.
AQS is currently employing auditors mainly qualified in flight scope for our home base in Milan and the North American region. If you are interested, send us your CV. Please check the prerequisities for becoming an IOSA auditor:
- completed Auditor Training (AAT or similiar)
- completed IOSA Auditor Training
- secondary education or higher
- minimum 5 years civilian or military aviation experience
- minimum 2 years experience in at least one IOSA discipline
- auditor qualification & experience
- general knowledge of ICAO, FAR, EU-OPS and similar regulations
- fluent English, both spoken & written (Spanish language skills is a plus)
If you are interested in the position, forward your application to recruitment[at]aviation-quality-services[dot]com.
For Flight Operations and Engineering & Maintanance auditors additional requirements apply. Please find all requirements in the IOSA Programme Manual (Section 3). Opportunities for qualification in additional IOSA disciplines or as Lead Auditors and Evaluators possible.