Effectiveness TrainingBack to course overview
The primary focus of this course is the understanding of the concept of effectiveness and its application to the aviation field. Effectiveness is defined as the quality of being successful in achieving what is desired. Course participants will be taken on a fascinating journey starting in China in the 6th century BC where the concept of efficacy appeared for the first time and directed gradually to the understanding of the latest developments in the field of effectiveness and its measurement. Practical exercises will complement the theory to ensure a direct application of the concepts learned in an operational environment.
For a more detailed description, please click here for the fact sheet.
- Understand and apply the concepts and precepts related to effectiveness
- Learn to evaluate the benefits and the challenges related to the measure of effectiveness
- Conduct a series of practical exercises and acquire the knowledge necessary to critically discuss and present the application of effectiveness in the aviation field
- What is 'Effectiveness'?
- Effectivenes Criteria
- Assessment Tools and Objectivity of the Assessment
- Biases and Heuristics
- Effectiveness Evaluation
- Effectiveness @ Work
- Knowledge of Safety Management Systems and Auditing Techniques might be an asset to actively contribute to the interactive part of the course.
After successfully passing a written exam the participants will receive a certificate on the last day of the training.